This two-day, elective course is designed for business professionals from all disciplines (contracting, IT, program and project management, grants, leasing, legal, etc.) who wish to have many tools with which to respond to conflict. This course recommends the use of the Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict tool for self-assessment and cross assessment of those on adjacent functional teams. Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps learners improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focus on the step-by-step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps learners curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving workplace results and relationships. By increasing self-awareness around conflict behaviors, Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps learners effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict. This course requires the use of a BMRA instructor with DiSC® facilitation credentialing.
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC® style
- Develop understanding of participants’ own DiSC® style and those of team members
- Understand how to manage their response to conflict situations
- Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues
- Learn how to develop post-conflict to strengthen relationships and grow opportunities
- Exploring active listening and empathy
- Develop communication skills and how to give feedback
New course! Includes up-to-date material.
Let us know what you're interested in
In this two-day, elective course designed for professional women, you will explore the unique challenges women face in the work environment, as well as the contributions and perspectives women can…
This three-day, elective course will cover a tactical approach for tackling tough problems, engaging in new opportunities, and making sound decisions. You will learn techniques for strategic thinking and planning…
This one-day, elective course will help hone your critical thinking and problem-solving skills to solve real-world problems. You will walk away with a better understanding of how to address issues…
This one-day, elective course is designed for professionals who wish to use the knowledge of different personalities to be an effective communicator, teammate, and leader. You will learn that in…