This two-day, elective course is designed for business professionals from all disciplines (contracting, IT, program and project management, grants, leasing,…
This one-day, elective course will teach you the skills needed to adapt to changing situations in the workplace. You will learn the importance of maintaining professional and accountable behavior during times of change in order to demonstrate confidence and help the transition process run smoothly. This course will teach you how to remain flexible in the face of new people, processes, and organizational changes, as well as how and when to make decisions and stick to them.
- Understand change and its role in the workplace
- Understand the difference between change and transition
- Learn how to facilitate an effective transition
- Determine your readiness for Change that impacts adaptability
- Discover strategies on how to cope and adapt to change.
- Support co-workers when dealing with change
- Learn and practice simple-to-complex decision-making techniques
- Discuss the key factors to hold others accountable
- Interact with practical decision making and accountability scenarios
Let us know what you're interested in