This one-day, elective course will teach you the skills needed to adapt to changing situations in the workplace. You will learn the importance of maintaining professional and accountable behavior during times of change in order to demonstrate confidence and help the transition process run smoothly. This course will teach you how to remain flexible in the face of new people, processes, and organizational changes, as well as how and when to make decisions and stick to them.
- Understand change and its role in the workplace
- Understand the difference between change and transition
- Learn how to facilitate an effective transition
- Determine your readiness for Change that impacts adaptability
- Discover strategies on how to cope and adapt to change.
- Support co-workers when dealing with change
- Learn and practice simple-to-complex decision-making techniques
- Discuss the key factors to hold others accountable
- Interact with practical decision making and accountability scenarios
Let us know what you're interested in
Description This eight-day course will provide you with the basic skills and foundations required for navigating the contracting field. During this course, you will acquire and apply a variety of…
Description This three-day, elective course is intended to provide leadership and management skills to non-managers. This course will teach you that you do not need a managerial title to be…
Description This three-day, elective course will cover the importance of having accurate budget formulation and a solid execution strategy as a financial manager or budget analyst. This course will provide…
Description This two-day, elective course will prepare you to manage IT projects and programs. You will learn about the requirements development process, decision analysis methods, technical assessment, configuration management, and…