This one-day elective course will cut through the industry hype and confusion surrounding cloud computing. You will understand how to select the cloud computing solutions and service providers that can best improve the way you do business. By the end of this course, you will walk away with tips, tools, and checklists for IT strategy that will help you make the right business decisions for your organization.
- Understand IT system complexity and the associated administration overheads
- Define capital cost reduction and cash flow management
- Apply business continuity and disaster recovery
- Respond quickly to changes in economic conditions
- Provide a modern, reliable service to customers
- Understand data security and data protection on the internet
- Demonstrate better time management through more efficient systems and processes.
Let us know what you’re interested in
Description This three-day elective course will help Program Managers build a solidified foundation with skills, concepts, tools, and techniques throughout the lifecycle of a government requirement. Topics will include strategic…
Description This two-day elective workshop will give you the foundation to effectively write an acquisition plan that aligns with various regulations and policies. Through this course, the acquisition professional will…
Description This two-day elective course will introduce and explain the important steps that the acquisition professional must take when writing a Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP). Through this course, you…
Description This three-day elective course will allow the acquisition professional to gain knowledge on developing well-written requirements. Requirements management is vital to improving the project at every stage. If time…