This five-day, elective course is built off of the necessary material and skills needed by CORs. The course includes custom-designed content from highly rated courses, CPARS, Risk Management, Appropriations Law Refresher, COR Refresher, Contract Management, COR II, and Business Writing. This training offers the opportunity for one course to teach what is sought after from 7 other classes.
- Learn the key terminology and elements of the Federal budget process
- Understand the applicable legislation governing Federal budget formulation
- Explain the Federal budget process
- Understand any agency-specific policies with respect to budget formulation
- Understand the importance of and key features of an excellent budget formulation
- Determine what constitutes a good budget formulation
- Understand the steps to transition from formulation to execution of a budget
- Apply best practices when enforcing a solid execution strategy
- Understand the roles in the budget formulation and execution phases
New course! Includes up-to-date material.
Let us know what you're interested in
In this two-day, elective course designed for professional women, you will explore the unique challenges women face in the work environment, as well as the contributions and perspectives women can…
This three-day, elective course will cover a tactical approach for tackling tough problems, engaging in new opportunities, and making sound decisions. You will learn techniques for strategic thinking and planning…
This one-day, elective course will help hone your critical thinking and problem-solving skills to solve real-world problems. You will walk away with a better understanding of how to address issues…
This one-day, elective course is designed for professionals who wish to use the knowledge of different personalities to be an effective communicator, teammate, and leader. You will learn that in…