This one-day, elective course will teach you the skills needed to adapt to changing situations in the workplace. You will learn…
This three-day, elective course will provide you with the know-how to deliver effective briefings and presentations that resonate with audiences large and small. A briefing or presentation requires more than just speaking to an audience, thoughtful organization of topics and ideas while keeping audiences engaged is at the heart of every impactful briefing or presentation.
- Utilize multiple tactics to brainstorm briefing and presentation topic organization
- Explore multiple delivery types and which one works best for different briefing and presentation situations
- Engage audience members through the use of industry-best practices
- Develop a natural demeanor for a more effective briefing or presentation
- Determine ways to overcome unplanned occurrences or “think on your feet” moments during a briefing or presentation
- Assess different audience types and the role that plays in a briefing or presentation
- Design and execute an effective briefing or presentation
New course! Includes up-to-date material.
Let us know what you're interested in