This three-day, elective course will provide you with the know-how to deliver effective briefings and presentations that resonate with audiences large and small. A briefing or presentation requires more than just speaking to an audience, thoughtful organization of topics and ideas while keeping audiences engaged is at the heart of every impactful briefing or presentation.
- Utilize multiple tactics to brainstorm briefing and presentation topic organization
- Explore multiple delivery types and which one works best for different briefing and presentation situations
- Engage audience members through the use of industry-best practices
- Develop a natural demeanor for a more effective briefing or presentation
- Determine ways to overcome unplanned occurrences or “think on your feet” moments during a briefing or presentation
- Assess different audience types and the role that plays in a briefing or presentation
- Design and execute an effective briefing or presentation
New course! Includes up-to-date material.
Let us know what you're interested in
Description This eight-day course will provide you with the basic skills and foundations required for navigating the contracting field. During this course, you will acquire and apply a variety of…
Description This three-day, elective course is intended to provide leadership and management skills to non-managers. This course will teach you that you do not need a managerial title to be…
Description This three-day, elective course will cover the importance of having accurate budget formulation and a solid execution strategy as a financial manager or budget analyst. This course will provide…
Description This two-day, elective course will prepare you to manage IT projects and programs. You will learn about the requirements development process, decision analysis methods, technical assessment, configuration management, and…