This three-day, elective course will provide you with the know-how to deliver effective briefings and presentations that resonate with audiences large and small. A briefing or presentation requires more than just speaking to an audience, thoughtful organization of topics and ideas while keeping audiences engaged is at the heart of every impactful briefing or presentation.
- Utilize multiple tactics to brainstorm briefing and presentation topic organization
- Explore multiple delivery types and which one works best for different briefing and presentation situations
- Engage audience members through the use of industry-best practices
- Develop a natural demeanor for a more effective briefing or presentation
- Determine ways to overcome unplanned occurrences or “think on your feet” moments during a briefing or presentation
- Assess different audience types and the role that plays in a briefing or presentation
- Design and execute an effective briefing or presentation
New course! Includes up-to-date material.
Let us know what you're interested in
In this two-day, elective course designed for professional women, you will explore the unique challenges women face in the work environment, as well as the contributions and perspectives women can…
This three-day, elective course will cover a tactical approach for tackling tough problems, engaging in new opportunities, and making sound decisions. You will learn techniques for strategic thinking and planning…
This one-day, elective course will help hone your critical thinking and problem-solving skills to solve real-world problems. You will walk away with a better understanding of how to address issues…
This one-day, elective course is designed for professionals who wish to use the knowledge of different personalities to be an effective communicator, teammate, and leader. You will learn that in…