This two-day, elective course is designed to provide an overview of strategies that a busy professional can use to balance…
This two-day, elective course will enable you to promote creative thinking in the workplace. Not only will you practice a variety of techniques to access creative capacities, but you will also learn to develop persuasive cases to implement new ideas. By the end of this course, you will have maximized your potential to generate ideas, discovered the balance between your tactical and creative thinking, and learned to execute innovative problem-solving strategies.
- Generate innovative solutions to complex problems
- Create an environment that continually fosters creativity and innovation
- Develop a persuasive case for implementing an innovation
- Identify the relationship between tactical and creative thinking
- Understand how creativity can generate positive outcomes in the workplace
Let us know what you're interested in