This four-day course will provide you with the technical knowledge and abilities required to orchestrate more complex projects collectively as…
This one-day, elective course will provide the best practices of building a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and building upon the WBS to complete a schedule with activities and a WBS Dictionary to manage and control the scope. The participant will be able to identify all the tasks in a project and break the larger project down into a series of manageable and discrete tasks or work packages. This course uses engaging exercises and facilitator led discussions to further reinforce the learning objectives of this course.
- Understand the reasons for using a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) on a project
- Recognize and read a WBS
- Develop a comprehensive WBS in graphic or outline format using the practical skills and techniques provided in the course
- Demonstrate how WBS is the basis for estimates on time, schedule, and budgeting
- Develop a Master WBS in graphic format using the practical skills and techniques provided in the course
- Apply how to integrate the WBS with other project management tools for requirements definition and quality management by using practical skills and techniques provided in the course
New course! Includes up-to-date material.
Let us know what you're interested in