This four-day course will provide you with the technical knowledge and abilities required to orchestrate more complex projects collectively as…
This two-day, elective course is designed for administrative professionals who support projects with project managers. This course focuses on the key elements of project management and how this role engages with other roles in the organization – specifically administrative professionals. Through this course, participants will see the larger picture of how they work with and contribute to the overall strategy and outcomes of a project. Key to this understanding is effective communication and expectation management.
- Understand the basic concepts of the Federal acquisition process and the key planning documentation used by program managers
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of project managers across the project lifecycle and who they interact with at each stage – planning, budgeting, launch, and closeout
- Understand team organization charts and team empowerment
- Apply learned skills that are specific to the administrative function in the project management environment
- Understand what it means to think beyond and act ahead to provide valued service to the project manager
- Manage multiple priorities and communicate the status of each for effective expectation management – what tools are on hand and are they being used optimally
- Understand the ability to influence without authority
- Understand how to use analytical tools within project management
New course! Includes up-to-date material.
Let us know what you're interested in