This two-day, elective course covers the qualities needed for project teams to produce high quality content and work efficiently with each other. Clarity of vision, communication distinction of roles, and process definition are a few of the must haves for project success. How these facets are implemented are what turn a well-functioning team into a high-performing team. This also includes the introduction of automation processes and technology to help manage processes and automated routines.
- Define a high-functioning project team
- Break down tasks and roles to explore efficiencies (unearth inefficiencies) and potentials for process streamlining or system automation
- Define clarity of roles within a team to create the best outcome
- Explore the best technology solutions (that may already have in the office!)
- Demonstrate a high-performance team model and the elements of success
- Understand leadership focus areas that build high performing teams
- Use communication styles that achieve the best results
- Create and maintain trusting relationships in teams
- Knowing a project’s purpose and vision to align team values and goals
New course! Includes up-to-date material.
Let us know what you're interested in
In this two-day, elective course designed for professional women, you will explore the unique challenges women face in the work environment, as well as the contributions and perspectives women can…
This three-day, elective course will cover a tactical approach for tackling tough problems, engaging in new opportunities, and making sound decisions. You will learn techniques for strategic thinking and planning…
This one-day, elective course will help hone your critical thinking and problem-solving skills to solve real-world problems. You will walk away with a better understanding of how to address issues…
This one-day, elective course is designed for professionals who wish to use the knowledge of different personalities to be an effective communicator, teammate, and leader. You will learn that in…