This three-day elective course will examine the leadership skills necessary for you to succeed in your career. This course will teach you how to be an effective leader that can communicate with others. In this course you will learn how to set parameters, create goals, delegate roles, manage expectations, and use clear language to convey desired outcomes. By the end of this course, you will have the communication skills required for successful leadership.
- Apply leadership skills to project management issues.
- Motivate employees and alleviate stress due to constant change in the working environment.
- Identify and apply conflict management strategies in a team environment.
- Develop a clear message tailored to your agency’s mission.
- Use common values to foster team collaboration.
- Identify stakeholders and use methods to build consensus.
Let us know what you’re interested in
Description This two-day elective workshop will give you the foundation to effectively write an acquisition plan that aligns with various regulations and policies. Through this course, the acquisition professional will…
Description This two-day elective course will introduce and explain the important steps that the acquisition professional must take when writing a Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP). Through this course, you…
Description This three-day elective course will allow the acquisition professional to gain knowledge on developing well-written requirements. Requirements management is vital to improving the project at every stage. If time…
Description This five-day elective course will provide you with the knowledge to understand the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR). The FAR explains acquisition processes and procedures and is essential for a…