This three-day elective course will examine the leadership skills necessary for you to succeed in your career. This course will teach you how to be an effective leader that can communicate with others. In this course you will learn how to set parameters, create goals, delegate roles, manage expectations, and use clear language to convey desired outcomes. By the end of this course, you will have the communication skills required for successful leadership.
- Apply leadership skills to project management issues.
- Motivate employees and alleviate stress due to constant change in the working environment.
- Identify and apply conflict management strategies in a team environment.
- Develop a clear message tailored to your agency’s mission.
- Use common values to foster team collaboration.
- Identify stakeholders and use methods to build consensus.
Let us know what you’re interested in
Description This five-day course provides an overview of government contract law intended for the experienced acquisition professional. You will learn about contract law, intellectual property and technical data rights, fiscal…
Description This five-day course focuses on unique construction contracting issues, such as acquisition planning, contract performance management, funding, environmental concerns, construction contract language, construction contracting in the commercial setting, the…
Description This five-day course focuses on contracting for architect-engineers, covers issues across the contracting spectrum, including acquisition planning, source selection, contract award, and contract management. Specific topics and practical exercises…
Description This two-day elective course presents a strong introduction to the federal budget process and the procedures for formulating, justifying and executing organizational budgets for personnel that don’t work within…