This two-day course will provide you with skills in forming and leading integrated teaming arrangements. You will learn effective communication…
This four-day course will provide you with the technical knowledge and abilities required to orchestrate more complex projects collectively as programs. You will synthesize requirements into viable acquisition strategies and evaluate those strategies as programs evolve. This course will cover technology management processes with the goal of implementing a balanced system design, as well as how to track asset developer technical progress and reporting. At the end of this course, you will have gained viable approaches to product support and supply chain management that increase system readiness, maintain affordability, and reduce the logistics footprint.
- Lead integrated project teams and other program-oriented working groups
- Manage the analyses of user requirements to optimize system performance relative to cost and schedule
- Facilitate the development of the program acquisition approach and define program scope
- Coordinate an Integrated Master Plan and Integrated Master Schedule
- Manage the integration of business and technology management strategies that deliver best value and meet capability requirements
- Prepare for program milestones and stakeholder reviews
- Collaborate with the office of the agency chief information officer (CIO) to define information technology (IT) metrics and strategies
- Develop and apply effective system performance measures
- Implement a systems engineering management program that tracks engineering and specification requirements
- Evaluate technical management processes and tools used in system engineering
Must satisfy the competency requirements for FAC-P/PM Mid-Level.
“I was PM certified over 15 years ago and I’ve seen the industry change a lot over time. This class taught me new material that I found extremely helpful and interesting.” – 2021 participant
Let us know what you're interested in