This four-day course will provide you with the technical knowledge and abilities required to orchestrate more complex projects collectively as…
This two-day course will provide you with skills in forming and leading integrated teaming arrangements. You will learn effective communication strategies to build alliances, focus decision making, and resolve interpersonal and organizational conflict. This course will teach you the critical thinking skills needed to process and synthesize information to arrive at new levels of insight regarding project risks, stakeholder engagement, and the political backdrop that affects projects and programs. Additionally, you will gain skills to lead a team, find solutions for issues that pose risk to project performance, and take responsibility and accountability.
- Lead and facilitate an integrated project team to achieve project goals
- Apply an effective communications approach to build networks and foster professional alliances
- Apply critical thinking techniques to improve overall individual and team performance
- Construct effective and timely decisions
- Develop new insights and question conventional approaches, while encouraging new ideas and innovations
- Foster the talent of others to perform by providing ongoing, effective feedback and mentorship
- Resolve interpersonal conflicts, grievances, and confrontations to minimize negative personnel and organizational impact
- Determine the impact that stakeholder relations have on programmatic success
- Identify and effectively leverage the internal and external political environment that impacts the project
Must satisfy the competency requirements for FAC-P/PM Entry-Level.
“Great class that fostered relevant discussions and articulated concepts.” – 2019 participant
“This was the best class I’ve taken – great information!” – 2021 participant
Let us know what you're interested in