This four-day course will provide you with the technical knowledge and abilities required to orchestrate more complex projects collectively as…
This three-day course will provide you with the financial management and decision-making skills necessary for successful program/project outcomes. You will learn how to resolve program/project problems by applying effective cost estimating, Federal budgeting, and earned value management (EVM) principles. This course will help you develop skills to meet performance outcomes necessary for business and financial management.
- Outline the process for building a viable business case
- Evaluate the requirements development process
- Utilize key concepts for cost estimating
- Understand the Federal budget process as well as budget authority
- Understand resource allocation for each type of appropriation
- Describe key concepts relating to earned value management (EVM)
- Manage a program using various performance measures
- Create an action plan
1 year of project management experience in the last 5 years.
“This course allowed me to enhance my skills to become a more effective COR and to understand other team roles.” – 2019 participant
“I got a good overall understanding of Cost Estimating, EVM, and the Budget process.” – 2020 participant
Let us know what you're interested in