This four-day course will provide you with the technical knowledge and abilities required to orchestrate more complex projects collectively as…
This three-day course will provide you with a foundational knowledge of Federal contracting actions and the acquisition process policies. This course will focus on the different phases of the acquisition lifecycle: acquisition planning, contract formation, and performance and administration. You will also be introduced to the critical steps that will ensure a successful contracting process.
- Describe the purpose, goals, and roles & responsibilities of the Federal acquisition system
- Understand the importance and key aspects of acquisition planning
- Review the three domains that constitute the federal triad and how it applies to program/project management
- Conduct market research
- Describe the elements of contract formation: solicitation, evaluation, and award
- Select evaluation methodology
- Identify the functions needed to terminate and close out a contract
1 year of project management experience in the last 5 years.
“Great concepts! Excellent means of encouraging self-discovery.” – 2020 participant
Let us know what you're interested in