This four-day course will provide you with the technical knowledge and abilities required to orchestrate more complex projects collectively as…
This four-day course will provide you with the foundation for effective requirements development, systems management, and an introduction to the lifecycle of Federal Government projects. This course will develop your technical knowledge and abilities required in project and program management. At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to successfully develop and manage requirements in accordance with the Federal acquisition processes.
- Illustrate the Federal acquisition process and the key planning documentation used by program managers
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of project managers across the project lifecycle
- Define and develop the foundations of a project plan, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), budget, schedule, and other resources
- Manage and control the project against the baseline
- Analyze the role of the program manager in developing and managing requirements
- Identify key technical management processes and tools used in systems engineering
- Evaluate the importance of the test and evaluation process in acquisition decisions
- Apply Total Life-Cycle Systems Management (TLCSM)
- Utilize effective project close out procedures
1 year of project management experience in the last 5 years.
“I came away with a better knowledge of concepts that I’ve heard about – very helpful!” – 2021 participant
Let us know what you're interested in