This five-day, elective course focuses on the specialized skills of Federal leasing professionals. This course is a good opportunity to review current leasing forms and procedures. Participants will review lease models and look at the acquisition process from beginning to end, leaving them with renewed confidence in their knowledge of the Federal leasing process.
- Explain the basis for leasing authority and the foundation and beginning of the leasing process
- Describe the General Services Administration (GSA) lease models
- Describe the leasing procedures
- Discuss the various methods of determining fair and reasonable rents
- Evaluate offers and negotiate, award, and administer leases
- Obtain alterations and repairs
- Discuss socioeconomic considerations and standards of conduct
New course! Includes up-to-date material.
Let us know what you’re interested in
Description This five-day course provides an overview of government contract law intended for the experienced acquisition professional. You will learn about contract law, intellectual property and technical data rights, fiscal…
Description This five-day course focuses on unique construction contracting issues, such as acquisition planning, contract performance management, funding, environmental concerns, construction contract language, construction contracting in the commercial setting, the…
Description This five-day course focuses on contracting for architect-engineers, covers issues across the contracting spectrum, including acquisition planning, source selection, contract award, and contract management. Specific topics and practical exercises…
Description This two-day elective course presents a strong introduction to the federal budget process and the procedures for formulating, justifying and executing organizational budgets for personnel that don’t work within…