This five-day, elective course focuses on the specialized skills of Federal leasing professionals. This course is a good opportunity to review current leasing forms and procedures. Participants will review lease models and look at the acquisition process from beginning to end, leaving them with renewed confidence in their knowledge of the Federal leasing process.
- Explain the basis for leasing authority and the foundation and beginning of the leasing process
- Describe the General Services Administration (GSA) lease models
- Describe the leasing procedures
- Discuss the various methods of determining fair and reasonable rents
- Evaluate offers and negotiate, award, and administer leases
- Obtain alterations and repairs
- Discuss socioeconomic considerations and standards of conduct
New course! Includes up-to-date material.
Let us know what you're interested in
In this two-day, elective course designed for professional women, you will explore the unique challenges women face in the work environment, as well as the contributions and perspectives women can…
This three-day, elective course will cover a tactical approach for tackling tough problems, engaging in new opportunities, and making sound decisions. You will learn techniques for strategic thinking and planning…
This one-day, elective course will help hone your critical thinking and problem-solving skills to solve real-world problems. You will walk away with a better understanding of how to address issues…
This one-day, elective course is designed for professionals who wish to use the knowledge of different personalities to be an effective communicator, teammate, and leader. You will learn that in…