This five-day, elective course focuses on the specialized skills of Federal leasing professionals. This course is a good opportunity to review current leasing forms and procedures. Participants will review lease models and look at the acquisition process from beginning to end, leaving them with renewed confidence in their knowledge of the Federal leasing process.
- Explain the basis for leasing authority and the foundation and beginning of the leasing process
- Describe the General Services Administration (GSA) lease models
- Describe the leasing procedures
- Discuss the various methods of determining fair and reasonable rents
- Evaluate offers and negotiate, award, and administer leases
- Obtain alterations and repairs
- Discuss socioeconomic considerations and standards of conduct
New course! Includes up-to-date material.
Let us know what you're interested in
Description This eight-day course will provide you with the basic skills and foundations required for navigating the contracting field. During this course, you will acquire and apply a variety of…
Description This three-day, elective course is intended to provide leadership and management skills to non-managers. This course will teach you that you do not need a managerial title to be…
Description This three-day, elective course will cover the importance of having accurate budget formulation and a solid execution strategy as a financial manager or budget analyst. This course will provide…
Description This two-day, elective course will prepare you to manage IT projects and programs. You will learn about the requirements development process, decision analysis methods, technical assessment, configuration management, and…