This two-day elective course will provide you with the techniques and methods required to analyze, explain, and present complex data in an accessible manner. During this course, you will work with complex sets of data to learn the fundamentals of interpreting data, learn the design principles necessary to create effective visuals, and gain an understanding of what makes visuals both digestible and informative. By the end of this course, you will be able to present data sets in a highly comprehensive manner through the use of data visualization.
- Develop skills for interpreting and presenting data.
- Identify best practices for visual design and data visualization.
- Apply the principles of data visualization to solve workplace problems.
- Gain experience in working with large data sets and spreadsheets.
- Interpret valuable information from complex data sets.
- Learn how to use effective visuals in reports and presentations.
- Apply data visualization to decision-making, business intelligence, and distribution.
Let us know what you're interested in
Description This one-day elective course will prepare you to manage IT Agile Contracting projects and programs. You will learn about the Agile approach and terminology that a project manager uses…
Description This two-day elective course covers the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and the strategies outlined within it. This course will strengthen your knowledge of the flexibilities within the FAR and…
Description In this one-day elective course, you will learn about specific terminology essential for understanding the source selection process. You will learn about formal and informal selection procedures and why…
Description This course is a two- or three-day option. This elective course will address current Federal acquisition and technology management principles and introduce you to a dynamic, agile mechanism. You…