This five-day elective course focuses on maintaining the necessary skills needed by CORs to be successful. You will review important concepts such as basic COR duties, risk management, appropriations law, contract management, green procurement, CPARS, and effective narrative writing. This training offers you the opportunity to maintain your required continuous learning points (CLPs) while reviewing a variety of sought-after topics in the contracting field. With the successful completion of this recertification suite, your new gained knowledge will help you be a very successful COR for your organization.
- Identify COR responsibilities, including acquisition mission support planning, past performance, technical functions, etc.
- Provide guidance to decision-makers on the legality of proposed actions and assist in a review of regulations
- Plan for and evaluate quality, schedule, cost, and management and business relations
- Determine the policies and procedures used in contracting and payments
- Identify the presence of risk, determine risk mitigation techniques, and formulate viable solutions
- Understand best practices in performance evaluation and documentation
Let us know what you’re interested in
Description This three-day elective course will help Program Managers build a solidified foundation with skills, concepts, tools, and techniques throughout the lifecycle of a government requirement. Topics will include strategic…
Description This two-day elective workshop will give you the foundation to effectively write an acquisition plan that aligns with various regulations and policies. Through this course, the acquisition professional will…
Description This two-day elective course will introduce and explain the important steps that the acquisition professional must take when writing a Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP). Through this course, you…
Description This three-day elective course will allow the acquisition professional to gain knowledge on developing well-written requirements. Requirements management is vital to improving the project at every stage. If time…