This three-day, elective course will teach you how to write, review, and improve statements of work (SOW) for studies, analysis,…
This five-day, elective course focuses on maintaining the necessary skills needed by CORs. You will review important concepts such as basic COR duties, risk management, appropriations law, contract management, green procurement, CPARS, and effective narrative writing. This training offers you the opportunity to maintain your required continuous learning points (CLPs) while reviewing a variety of sought after topics in the contracting field.
- Identify COR responsibilities including acquisition mission support planning, past performance, technical functions, etc.
- Provide guidance to decision makers on the legality of proposed actions and assist in a review of regulations
- Plan for and evaluate quality, schedule, cost, and management and business relations
- Determine the policies and procedures used in contracting and payments
- Identify the presence of risk, determine risk mitigation techniques, and formulate viable solutions
- Understand best practices in performance evaluation and documentation
“This course is a great refresher and covers many areas important to a COR.” – 2020 participant
“The course material was excellent.” – 2020 participant
Let us know what you're interested in