This four-day elective course will provide you with the tools needed to improve your interpersonal effectiveness. This course will cover essential concepts such as communication strategies, network building, emotional intelligence, and managing conflict. During the course, you will take the DiSC® assessment and interpret the results to better understand your personality and behaviors and how this affects your relationships. At the end of this course, you will have learned to strengthen your interpersonal skills in order to build productive networks and maximize your professional collaborations.
- Engage, influence, and manage others through effective communication
- Build and maintain productive networks and connections
- Understand the importance of emotional intelligence in achieving personal and professional goals
- Identify strategies for high-impact communication
- Navigate organizational politics and manage potential sources of conflict
- Understand the best approach to dealing with difficult conversations
- Complete and interpret the DiSC® assessment.
Let us know what you’re interested in
Description This three-day elective course will teach students techniques for better writing, as well as how to identify who the audience is and the best ways to reach them. Students…
Description This one-day elective is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to manage, communicate, and perform remotely. Whether you are a remote team member, a team…
Description This three-day elective course will teach you the skills you need to build successful project teams. During this course, you will learn elements of project team building and how…
Description This one-day elective course is designed for students to learn techniques for managing stress and pressure, situations that trigger pressure, and how pressure can become stress. Learn how stress…