This four-day, elective course will provide you with the tools needed to improve your interpersonal effectiveness. This course will cover essential concepts such as communication strategies, network building, emotional intelligence, and managing conflict. During the course, you will take the DiSC® assessment and interpret the results to better understand your personality and behaviors and how this affects your relationships. At the end of this course, you will have learned to strengthen your interpersonal skills in order to build productive networks and maximize your professional collaborations.o.
- Engage, influence, and manage others through effective communication
- Build and maintain productive networks and connections
- Understand the importance of emotional intelligence in achieving personal and professional goals
- Identify strategies for high-impact communication
- Navigate organizational politics and manage potential sources of conflict
- Understand the best approach to dealing with difficult conversations
- Complete and interpret the DiSC® assessment.
“As a manager, I have to interact with coworkers and staff. This course provides how to communicate more effectively with them. Every employee should take this course.” – 2021 participant
Let us know what you're interested in
In this two-day, elective course designed for professional women, you will explore the unique challenges women face in the work environment, as well as the contributions and perspectives women can…
This three-day, elective course will cover a tactical approach for tackling tough problems, engaging in new opportunities, and making sound decisions. You will learn techniques for strategic thinking and planning…
This one-day, elective course will help hone your critical thinking and problem-solving skills to solve real-world problems. You will walk away with a better understanding of how to address issues…
This one-day, elective course is designed for professionals who wish to use the knowledge of different personalities to be an effective communicator, teammate, and leader. You will learn that in…