FPM 231: Applications in Project and Program Management
This four-day course will provide the foundation for effective requirements development and systems management. You will develop the necessary skills to construct an overall acquisition strategy approach in a simulated integrated project team (IPT) environment. This course will emphasize crafting an integrated approach to systems management, including developing requirements, technology and risk management, test and evaluation, and integrated logistics support.
Pre-Requisites: 2 years of project or program management experience in the last 5 years.
- Lead an IPT toward achievement of project goals
- Manage Federal projects within a strategic decision environment
- Analyze the role of the program manager in developing and managing requirements
- Apply technical management processes that result in a balanced systems design
- Analyze integrated product support using integrated product support elements
Length: 4 Days