This four-day course will provide you with the technical knowledge and abilities required to orchestrate more complex projects collectively as…
This two-day, elective course will provide you with a broad overview of IT acquisition including IT project management, best practices, performance and quality assurance, lifecycle management, and risk management. You will receive a basic overview of the Project Management Institute’s’ PMI PMBOK covering IT acquisition and also the current PM program control methodologies. By the end of this course, you will have learned current IT project management processes including PMBOK best practices, waterfall design reviews (WDR), SCRUM methodology, XLC process, service oriented architecture (SOA), and analysis of alternatives (AoA).
- Review IT project management techniques and models including PMBOK Life-Cycle, FAI Life-Cycle, etc.
- Practice acquisition planning by researching data and the application of Acquisition Governance
- Manage IT project performance and quality assurance
- Integrate lifecycle management and logistics approaches such as performance-based logistics and product support plans
- Use the Risk Management Framework (RMF) to integrate security and risk management activities into the system development lifecycle
“I came in with no experience and learned so much. I know I will use this material as a reference and where to go for assistance.” – 2021 participant
Let us know what you're interested in