This four-day course will provide you with the technical knowledge and abilities required to orchestrate more complex projects collectively as…
This two-day, elective course is designed for non-project management personnel who work on projects with project managers. This course will focus on the key elements of project management and how this role engages with other roles in the organization. Through this course, you will see the larger picture of how you work with and contribute to the overall strategy and outcomes of a project. Key to this understanding is effective communication and expectation management.
- Understand the basic concepts of the Federal acquisition process and the key planning documentation used by program managers
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of project managers across the project lifecycle
- Analyze the role of the project manager in developing and managing requirements and how this impacts other key personnel
- Justify program/project management decisions
- Learn how to build strong teams despite varying personality types
New course! Includes up-to-date material.
Let us know what you're interested in