This three-day elective course will teach you how to align Project Management with organizational strategy to execute the success of your organization. This course will help you understand the linkage between business strategy, portfolio development, and projects from a project management perspective. By the end of this course, you will gain an understanding of organizational strategy applied with project management contributes to optimal organizational and stakeholder success.
- Understand the importance of both tactical and strategic measures in project management.
- Define business strategy and identify ways business strategy can be managed like a project.
- Use Project Portfolio Management to bridge organizational strategy and project management.
- Develop and implement a strategy for your project that aligns with the organizational strategy.
- Implement and understand the significance of a feedback loop allowing ideas to flow upward and downward.
Let us know what you're interested in
Description This one-day elective course will prepare you to manage IT Agile Contracting projects and programs. You will learn about the Agile approach and terminology that a project manager uses…
Description This two-day elective course covers the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and the strategies outlined within it. This course will strengthen your knowledge of the flexibilities within the FAR and…
Description In this one-day elective course, you will learn about specific terminology essential for understanding the source selection process. You will learn about formal and informal selection procedures and why…
Description This course is a two- or three-day option. This elective course will address current Federal acquisition and technology management principles and introduce you to a dynamic, agile mechanism. You…