Business Management Research Associates (BMRA) is seeking experienced instructors to join our team to deliver certified contracting and acquisition classes to federal employees in the Washington, DC area, around the nation and abroad. Our reputation of hard work, integrity, and professionalism has led to key contracts. BMRA is looking to grow its cadre of instructors and employ those who desire to make a difference in the contracting world.
Interested candidates must be skilled and knowledgeable in federal government procurement to include contracting and acquisition, grants, and leadership.
Who We Are
BMRA is a 50-year old company, having advanced the careers of more than 500,000 government and industry employees by presenting Contracting Officer, Contracting Officer’s Representative and acquisition course training. BMRA is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that delivers courses targeted for FAC-C or DAWIA certifications. Our mission is to meet the ever-evolving workforce training needs of those who serve and contribute to the public trust.
What to Expect as a 1099 BMRA Instructor
- Scheduling flexibility
- Updated course materials
- Opportunities to impart important knowledge and industry experience
- Ability to work in DC Metro area or travel domestically or internationally
- Flexibility to deliver classes in person or via virtual modality
- Deliver classes ranging from 8 hours to 80 hours in accordance with instructor guide, student materials, and published course descriptions to audiences of up to 30 students
- Provide feedback regarding course curriculum
- Candidates must possess experience and background in the federal contracting duties outlined in the Federal Acquisition Regulation and other relevant publications
- Bachelor’s degree is required, advanced degree preferred
- 8 years or more of recent experience in a federal contracting environment, DAWIA (or FAC-C) Level III Certification in Contracting or having held an unlimited Contracting Officer’s warrant is desirable