Business Management Research Associates (BMRA) is seeking experienced instructors to join our team to deliver certified contracting and acquisition classes to federal employees in the Washington, DC area, around the nation and abroad. Our reputation of hard work, integrity, and professionalism has led to key contracts. BMRA is looking to grow its cadre of instructors and employ those who desire to make a difference in the contracting world.
Interested candidates must be skilled and knowledgeable in federal government procurement to include contracting and acquisition, grants, and leadership.
Who We Are
BMRA is a 45-year old company, having advanced the careers of more than 400,000 government and industry employees by presenting Contracting Officer, Contracting Officer’s Representative and acquisition course training. BMRA is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that delivers courses targeted for FAC-C or DAWIA certifications. Our mission is to meet the ever-evolving workforce training needs of those who serve and contribute to the public trust.
What to Expect as a 1099 BMRA Instructor
- Scheduling flexibility
- Updated course materials
- Opportunities to impart important knowledge and industry experience
- Ability to work in DC Metro area or travel domestically or internationally
- Flexibility to deliver classes in person or via virtual modality
- Deliver 40-hour classes in accordance with instructor guide, student materials, and published course descriptions to audiences of up to 30 students
- Provide feedback regarding course curriculum
- Bachelor’s degree is required, advanced degree preferred
- 8 years or more of recent experience in a federal leasing environment; GSA knowledge a plus